Meisystem Inc. is always focused on improving the manufacturing process to provide our customers with higher quality and throughput. MEI is looking for people driven by the desire of professional growth and the achievement of the company's goals.
Meisystem Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to no discriminate because of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other legally protected characteristic or activity.
MEISYSTEM INCGeneric apply
959 AEC Drive - Wood Dale, IL 60191
Chicago area: Sales Office, Warehouse, On-Site Demos
Junior Field Service Technician
Meisystem Inc. (MEI), leader in the manufacturing of automatic lens edging machines, is looking for a highly motivated individual in the role of Junior Field Service Technician. Reporting to the EZ-fit/Retail Leader, the Junior Field Service Technician will:
-Perform machine installations and preventive maintenance
- Provide trainings and demo to the clients onsite and in the Chicago Office
- Travel extensively (70% of the time) across the USA, Canada and Mexico
- Identify, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve equipment issues
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Attend shows and exhibitions if required, as technical support for installation of machines
Qualifications and Skills
This job typically requires a high school or trade school diploma or 1-3 years of related experience. Additional experience and/or education and competencies are required for higher level jobs. The successful candidate will also have:
- Electro-mechanical skills to interact with customers and the headquarter technical support department
- Basic knowledge of modern CNC machinery and relative components
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Windows based computers
- Personal and professional satisfaction by providing solutions to problems while ensuring a high level of overall customer service/satisfaction
- A proven ability to self-motivate and work both independently and as part of a team
- An appreciation for and understanding of diverse audiences and communities
This job requires very frequent bending at the waist, twisting of the upper body, standing, speaking and hearing and frequent kneeling. Repetitive use of the hands, squeezing, keyboarding and crouching. Requires frequent lifting and carrying of 1-10 pounds, recurrent lifting of 11-20 pounds and occasional lifting and carrying of 21-50 or more pounds. Also requires constant pushing and pulling of 1-50 pounds and infrequent pushing and pulling of over 50 pounds with the aid of handcarts or other wheeled devices. Good visual and color acuity are a must to perform this type of job.
Operation of a motor vehicle as part of the position?s duties, a valid passport, and driver's license are required. Successful completion of a motor vehicle records check, in addition to standard background checks, is also required.
If you have questions, please contact Sara Cremonesi, HR Associate, at email@example.com.